Twitist Forums
Ex unblocks me on facebook? why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Ex unblocks me on facebook? why? (/thread-68002.html)

Ex unblocks me on facebook? why? - Elen - 04-16-2013 05:29 AM

Hi, my ex has unblocked me on facebook, my plan is to ignore him completely and carry on my life as normal.

I am just confused as to why?

he had a new girlfriend straight after me and blocked me 3 months later, then unblocked me a month later and he is still with her

- Willbewill - 04-16-2013 05:37 AM

Your plan to ignore him and carry on......not working so well.

- Luce):) - 04-16-2013 05:37 AM

good plan, just carry on as normal.
i unblocked my ex not long ago, mainly because i was just bored of him being on my block list, i thought i'd make him feel more superior if i kept him blocked, like he still meant something to me, this is the reason for unblocking him, not so i could spy on him or because i was interested in his life.

the way i see it when i guy gets in a new relationship straight after being with you he couldn't of been that bothered, seems like he moved on pretty quickly, not worth your time thinking about

- Sapphire - 04-16-2013 05:37 AM

Because he is now happy and established with someone else, and is over you.

Blocking is usually either a highly emotional action/response, or is done when an ex meets someone new. I'd say his unblocking you means that he's now at a happy place in his life, with his new partner.

- Reagan - 04-16-2013 05:37 AM

Blocking/unblocking people on Facebook. It's really immature to make decisions according to what someone does on Facebook. What does this have to do with the real world?

- Elenor - 04-16-2013 05:37 AM

Leave him alone. He has a girlfriend.

- Lawmonkey - 04-16-2013 05:37 AM

Why don't u ask him?

- Jasmine - 04-16-2013 05:37 AM

y dont u block your ex?
donot care abt such ppl