Twitist Forums
When random girls add you on facebook, does that mean they're keen? or are they just facebook addicts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: When random girls add you on facebook, does that mean they're keen? or are they just facebook addicts? (/thread-68035.html)

When random girls add you on facebook, does that mean they're keen? or are they just facebook addicts? - . - 04-16-2013 09:25 AM

stupid question I know. I feel like a kid asking this. The reason Im asking it though is because I always seem to get random girls I barely know adding me and commenting on things I post. e.g. A couple of girls from my tutorial class that I have never spoken to (since we only have about 2 or 3 tutorials each semester) do this, as well as a few girls I've seen in my lectures that I have never spoken to (since there are over 300 people in some of my lectures). If random girls do this then are they attracted? or are they just facebook addicts?

- αмγ ёІΙε - 04-16-2013 09:33 AM

they like you and hoping that you'll like them too.

- kyle - 04-16-2013 09:33 AM

they add you because they like you or are intesrested in you. They probably want the D

- calmlock838 - 04-16-2013 09:33 AM

Depends on the sitiution they could be just looking for a boyfriend.

- CJ - 04-16-2013 09:33 AM

Be the man and ask them in person.

- DavidVR - 04-16-2013 09:33 AM

I get the same thing, they like you.

- Zach - 04-16-2013 09:33 AM

Careful though, it could be an ex-gf with a fake profile spying on you, or worse... YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!

Ive had some of these random ones and a few were scams, Trying to hack my fb ....