Twitist Forums
Why did my GF's Facebook account mysteriously added some of my friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why did my GF's Facebook account mysteriously added some of my friends? (/thread-68054.html)

Why did my GF's Facebook account mysteriously added some of my friends? - loyski - 04-16-2013 10:35 AM

My girlfriend asked me why I added three people she didn't know. Two of them are my Facebook friends and one is someone we both don't know. I swear that I didn't send friend requests to these people using my GF's Facebook account.

I have access to her Facebook account but I can't remember adding these people using her account. Why would I add them anyway when she doesn't know any of them. It seems strange.

Could it be a virus or malware? My girlfriend uses her smartphone a lot in using her Facebook account. As far as I know, my PC and smartphone doesn't have any viruses because they have up-to-date antivirus software.

- Aleksis - 04-16-2013 10:43 AM

Your GF probably gave her phone to a friend to try, and as friends do, they play around with your phone.
For example add random friends etc. If not totally sure, run your virus software on a full scan just to be safe.

- Dying Soon - 04-16-2013 10:43 AM

how about asking your girlfriend.

- imraghavthakur - 04-16-2013 10:43 AM

i think your gf is lying