Twitist Forums
What is the difference and which is better windows or android phone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: What is the difference and which is better windows or android phone? (/thread-68127.html)

What is the difference and which is better windows or android phone? - Angie - 04-16-2013 05:15 PM

And also which phone would be best to buy, I would like it to have a really good camera, and easy to upload photoes/videos to facebook etc.
So far , two people habe said android, can u tell me why please ? Xx

- LaAn - 04-16-2013 05:23 PM

Android.

- Dakota - 04-16-2013 05:23 PM

Android

- waqas - 04-16-2013 05:23 PM

Nokia lumia 920 windows phone with an amazing camera and with one click the photo is uploaded to Facebook, it couldn't get any easier

- Meeee - 04-16-2013 05:23 PM

Well, I have android and my best friend has windows, and I can tell you that they are both very good Smile I like android because it is more customizable. I can use widgets, shortcuts, app pictures etc on my wallpaper home screen, As far as I know, Windows doesn't let that happen. There are also a number of popular apps, such as Instagram, that are available on android and not windows. This was a big factor for me because I love instagram haha. Android is, in my opinion, similar to apple but somewhat more awesome lol Smile That being said, Windows phones - at least the Nokia Lumia- are really kind of epic looking. I get the feeling they're going to be the next 'big thing' (you know, like how blackberries were for a while) so if you want something stylish and 'in' and popular among friends, either is good but windows is likely to be better for that. But a better phone generally (in my opinion) would be android Big Grin