Twitist Forums
if I cancel a sent facebook friend request, will they get a message? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: if I cancel a sent facebook friend request, will they get a message? (/thread-68252.html)

if I cancel a sent facebook friend request, will they get a message? - Jaden - 04-25-2013 02:46 PM

I accidentely added someone to facebook a few months ago. If I cancel the friend request will they get a notification that I've cancelled the friend request. Are there different ways of canelling the friend request? Is there a way I can check if I sent other friend requests in error and cancel all of them. Or is there an option to cancel all pending freinds requests?

- teenyAmbassador399 - 04-25-2013 03:02 PM

No, they receive no notification. I believe Facebook even explains that somewhere on their website.

- Blumy - 04-25-2013 03:04 PM

they won't get a notification that you've cancelled the request; it just won't show up as one of their pending requests anymore. They also won't get a notification if you delete them as a friend.

- Jane - 04-25-2013 03:11 PM

No, they won't know if you've declined it unless they go back onto your profile and see the 'add friend' button again.

- Sue Aha - 04-25-2013 03:12 PM

no. no one will know

- Lilly - 04-25-2013 03:14 PM

No, there won't be any notifications or messages. canceling the friend request means you're deciding not it be friends with them, so there won't be anything sent.

- Johnny - 04-25-2013 03:16 PM

No he will not get a notification, and for the 2nd question I think if you go to your 'friends' you can see everyone you sent a request to and everyone who you have as a friend, hope I helped Smile

- Chloe - 04-25-2013 03:29 PM

Well if you sent the request a few months ago and they still havent replied i doubt they'll realize its not there anymore and they wont get a message.
As for the rest im not sure, google it?

- Janira Garza - 04-25-2013 03:39 PM

No They Won't Get A Notification But Cancel It Fast Because If They Accept It And Then You Unfriend That Person Is Going To Know Since It Says Thiz Person Is Now Friends With This Person So Cancel The Request And If They Accepted It Well... Wait For 2Weeks Or Days And Then Unfriend That Person Hope This Can Help <\3

- Robin Campbell - 04-25-2013 03:47 PM

no they willnot