Twitist Forums
Do you get notifications when someone downloads your pic on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you get notifications when someone downloads your pic on facebook? (/thread-68255.html)

Do you get notifications when someone downloads your pic on facebook? - .... - 04-25-2013 02:59 PM

If someone downloads that picture of yours on facebook, do you get a notification? I found this pic of a really hot guy, and I want to download it. But i dont want him to get a notification saying that i have downloaded it.
I'm not talking about saving the image. after you open the picture, below, there is a download button. do you get a notification when someone downloads it like that? im not tagged on that picture

- Kiri - 04-25-2013 03:03 PM

As far as I know, you only get notifications if you're tagged in the picture.

- Fairy - 04-25-2013 03:15 PM

No.

If you right click on it and save it he won't know. Just right click and go on "save picture as"

- Bettina.. - 04-25-2013 03:18 PM

I don't think the person gets a notification! Because I download people's pics all the time and they haven't said anything… hopefully

- Aisha - 04-25-2013 03:23 PM

No, you don't. Even if someone downloads your pic den also u won't get any notification. You will have to right click on it and "Save Image". It'll get saved on the selected location on your computer

- Kody - 04-25-2013 03:38 PM

No not at all