Twitist Forums
when it says profile unavailable on facebook does it mean the person blocked u? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: when it says profile unavailable on facebook does it mean the person blocked u? (/thread-68296.html)

when it says profile unavailable on facebook does it mean the person blocked u? - melissa - 04-25-2013 06:16 PM

bt im still friends with thm because it says their name on my friends list, and i also went on my friends facebook to see if they were blocking me bt it did it to hers too. Unless they blocked the both of us.

- Daniela - 04-25-2013 06:16 PM

The same thing happened to me. I just recently became friends with my friends friend because she told me he was hot and wanted me to look at his pictures. The person didn't block you. Facebook is just being an ass at the moment and won't let you see the persons profile, don't worrySmile

- Rain On Me - 04-25-2013 06:19 PM

Not necessarily. Some people block their profile from the whole world. He may not be aware that by doing that he blocked his friends as well. Send him a message.

ETA: Speaking of blocking: why doesn't Y!A do a better job of blocking those stupid spammers who fill up the page with phony ads for shoes???