Twitist Forums
how do i send a message to a famous person and they receive it ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: how do i send a message to a famous person and they receive it ? (/thread-68314.html)

how do i send a message to a famous person and they receive it ? - Ebony Stith - 04-25-2013 07:08 PM

i am a huge fan of adrienne bailon's and i really want to send her a message just to ask her a question but i am not sure if she will receive it.i tried to send it on twitter but it says you cannot send a message to someone who is not following you and i really want to send her a message please help!!

- BILL - 04-25-2013 07:15 PM

go on facebook she might respond on there. Zach Braff star of scrubs is active on facebook and replies to peoples questions all the time.

- Toxic Kisses - 04-25-2013 07:20 PM

you and every other million people .....

- Monkey - 04-25-2013 07:31 PM

Write them a letter

- Regina George - 04-25-2013 07:34 PM

Instead of trying to direct message her on twitter, just @reply her, hopefully she will respond. Someone said Facebook, which is another good option.

Find out her fanmail address (just do some research online) and send a letter there. It is possible you will get a signed photo or something of that nature back from her.