Twitist Forums
Is it just me or are teens culture is getting stranger? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Is it just me or are teens culture is getting stranger? (/thread-68614.html)

Is it just me or are teens culture is getting stranger? - Frank Zubaida. - 04-26-2013 08:35 PM

I know stranger is not a real word, however let's make it one for argument sake. I don't understand kids or teens these days with all their new style e.g nerdy glasses, boys wearing UGG or whatever and this social media culutre.

- Sarah - 04-26-2013 08:50 PM

Yeah, a lot of us are pretty strange. I can't stand most of those trends. Especially the nerd glasses. They're stupid.

- jake خاىك - 04-26-2013 09:05 PM

and their little "wanna be rebel" attitude when they cant even do it right, along with disney crap messed them up. I walk in a mall and walk right through these skinny jeans, ugg wearing losers and they dont do crap

- Sugared Plums - 04-26-2013 09:16 PM

They just want to out-weird their parents and adults. You need to keep being odder and odder to scare the adults in their life. However, some kids are really nice.

- Nerdy - 04-26-2013 09:28 PM

Nope. What about the 70s and the 80s pop culture?

What do you mean "stranger" is not a real word? As well as being a noun, "stranger" is the correct comparative of "strange".