Twitist Forums
Facebook users - what do you think of Christina's law which would require employers to look at your page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook users - what do you think of Christina's law which would require employers to look at your page? (/thread-68766.html)

Facebook users - what do you think of Christina's law which would require employers to look at your page? - Octep - 04-27-2013 08:52 AM

Family members of Christina LoBrutto, who was killed during an August shooting spree in a Pathmark supermarket where she worked, are pushing for a law which would require all employers to check social media of all perspective employees. This, in their opinion, would help detect dangerous personality traits. Apparently the Pathmark shooter, Terence Tyler, made suspicious statements on social media before going on his killing spree.

- Bytemy@ss - 04-27-2013 08:55 AM

Let 'em. I have mine under another name.

- J - 04-27-2013 09:00 AM

Breech of privacy.

- Paul - 04-27-2013 09:01 AM

Sounds like it'll never become a law. You can't judge someone's behavior by a website. And what about fake accounts? If that law passed I would personally go on a shooting spree

- Revin - 04-27-2013 09:10 AM

I wasn't aware that some people act themselves online.