Twitist Forums
if i take the sim card out of my iphone will my apps still be on my phone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: if i take the sim card out of my iphone will my apps still be on my phone? (/thread-68866.html)

if i take the sim card out of my iphone will my apps still be on my phone? - Kirsten - 04-27-2013 03:48 PM

i have recently had water damage done to my iphone4 and it is 100% gone. however i did manage to take the sim card out. i did this because i wanted to take all the information (contacts, apps, ect.) the apps were very important to have off because if i am able to get it fixed my dad will be the first one to have his hands on it and i have my facebook and other apps on it that i honestly dont care for him getting on to. so will my apps be gone? and if not is there a way for me to get them off without having to physically go into my phone and delete them?

- Calla - 04-27-2013 03:52 PM

Yes, apps aren't saved to your sim card

- ScσττRΛSC³ - 04-27-2013 04:04 PM

Your SIM card does not have anything to do with apps. The apps & their data are stored on the iPhone itself. The SIM card only stores your carrier data, phone number & some contact info.