Twitist Forums
What is the status update that got a student expelled from school (on facebook)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: What is the status update that got a student expelled from school (on facebook)? (/thread-68888.html)

What is the status update that got a student expelled from school (on facebook)? - brooklyn - 04-27-2013 05:40 PM

On face book there is a page that says :"status update that gets a student expelled from school", Whenever i try to press the link it's either blurred, crossed out ,or has a virus. could someone please tell me what it really says? :3

- Jay - 04-27-2013 05:47 PM

Its fake.

There is no status update that got a kid EXPELLED from school.

There is a Fan Page that got 20 kids suspended from school for saying bad stuff about their principal.
Sorry.

- steph(: - 04-27-2013 06:03 PM

i doubt there is one.. i also saw the group & joined it and yeaa it didnt let me see the status so i just deleted it as a group, cause those groups piss me off... but yeaa i doubt there is one.

- _anonymous_ - 04-27-2013 06:10 PM

real or fake, the status reads (i'll censor the words to avoid getting banned or anything):

"I F**KING HATE SCHOOL AND THAT STUPID B**** OF A PRINCIPAL. i swear tomorrow im going to slit that f**king b****'s throat and laugh while she spews blood. Then I'm going to tie up all the teachers and pour gasoline on them and let them burn in f**king h***. f*** you school"

LEGAL NOTICE: THIS IS NOT MY STATUS! (just in case Big Grin )

- Becky Brockette - 04-27-2013 06:19 PM

I don't know the exact words but I looked it up online and this kid did not like his English teacher or her personality and threatened to kill her. It really happened but I'm sorry I don't know the exact words but the this happened very recently, maybe yesterday.

- Nikki - 04-27-2013 06:29 PM

its not a fake they really show you, but someone already said it here

- KoR-tAnI - 04-27-2013 06:42 PM

Actually it is real! The kid went to my school. Look it up. Edgewood Jr./Sr. High in Merritt Island Florida. And it's no one's business what it says. He's going thru enough hell and he doesn't need everyone to know what happend.