Twitist Forums
How do I remove I Facebook comment posted on a WordPress Blog? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I remove I Facebook comment posted on a WordPress Blog? (/thread-69006.html)

How do I remove I Facebook comment posted on a WordPress Blog? - Aly - 04-28-2013 03:22 AM

So I was googleing my name in google images, and I found a picture of me and I clicked its link and found a comment was made on some persons wordpress blog from my facebook account in the comments section, and I can figure out how to remove it. Do you have any clue how? To make it clear I didn't know it was made and the blog site isn't mine. Please help me...

- Ask Steve - 04-28-2013 03:32 AM

You would need to send an email to the owner of the blog and ask them to please remove the comment.

- Peter F. - 04-28-2013 03:36 AM

One of the most popular features on WordPress is the ability to leave a comment on WordPress blog postings as it opens up a form of communication between the poster and the readers. Although many WordPress blog owners enjoy this feature, some seek to remove it because of the large volume of spam comments they may receive, or because they simply do not want any comments on the blog postings. If you are looking to remove the leave a comment function on your WordPress blog, you'll find that doing so merely requires going into the WordPress control panel.