Twitist Forums
What do you call a country with no medical care no Social Security and run by barbarians? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: What do you call a country with no medical care no Social Security and run by barbarians? (/thread-6908.html)

What do you call a country with no medical care no Social Security and run by barbarians? - Dutch V - 10-12-2012 08:25 AM

What kind of country promotes black marketing and profits from it by taxing citizens to pay for systems controling that market?
What kind of country has capital punishment and and commits this murderous act repeatedly?
What kind of country invades another country because they don't like the way those people want to live even though they are no threat?

- hartless63 - 10-12-2012 08:33 AM

I call it Somalia...and I'll bet you've never been there.

- Sheryl - 10-12-2012 08:33 AM

You know, I'm going to take a stab and assume you're talking about USA, right?

Wherever it is, if you don't like it, don't live there. Simple as that.

- bsin06076 - 10-12-2012 08:33 AM

Because this sounds like the country YOU live in and are too afraid to speak up and rally friends, neighbors and myself to action. If you have and answer to this country's problems, speak up or stop complaining.

- Barry - 10-12-2012 08:33 AM

North Korea.......Iran......Syria

- Terry C - 10-12-2012 08:33 AM

THE NEW AMERICA ?
USA is headed that way in 2030 S.S. with be exhausted,and by the end of the last group of baby boomers retiring Medicare will be no more.

- godofmarsrblpriest - 10-12-2012 08:33 AM

it cant be america because we have social security.
it cant be England even though barbarians run the country.
oh wait america has barbarians and a black market and slavery and people own and buy sex slaves every day.
Definitly U.S invades other countries and calls it preemptive striks instead of invasion.
but what country follow every thing you talk about

Iran? Philipines? Russia?

- Lore - 10-12-2012 08:33 AM

Africa

- big j - 10-12-2012 08:33 AM

A very sick,capitalistic,corrupt, barbaric, murdering,militaristic, aggressive state?
Are you planning your next vacation?
If you're from another country, and you think you're deccribing the U.S.,please get a round-trip ticket.