Twitist Forums
Will my sent message end up in the "other" folder on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Will my sent message end up in the "other" folder on Facebook? (/thread-69485.html)

Will my sent message end up in the "other" folder on Facebook? - melissa - 04-29-2013 09:04 PM

I sent a friend request to someone who was "out of my network" and according to Facebook you now have to pay $1 to send someone a message when they aren't in your network and they haven't accept my friend request.

I added a friend from years ago, then sent the message to end up in their "other" box so that I didn't have to pay $1 to send the message that would end up in their regular inbox. Now, she won't get a notification that says I messaged her. If she never checks the "other" folder she will never see it. I'm assuming if I send another message, too, it will just end up in the same "other" folder with the other one since Facebook sends their messages like they are IMs.

How can I fix this so I can get the message to her regular inbox?

- Lenny - 04-29-2013 09:13 PM

Depending on the users settings.... if he has his messages set to "strict filtering" then your message will go to the "other folder"