Twitist Forums
How can I make good sales of products using Amazon Associate program on my blog..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How can I make good sales of products using Amazon Associate program on my blog..? (/thread-69558.html)

How can I make good sales of products using Amazon Associate program on my blog..? - Madhur - 04-30-2013 02:21 AM

I have a Blog and a Big Facebook page. I send traffic from my facebook page to my blog almost 2000+ pageviews per day. From last two days I started using Amazon Associate program on my blog and there ads and product links are there. Can someone guide me how can I make effective slaes of their products and earn good money from it.

Traffic is not problem I can increase traffic from my facebook pages.

- Amy - 04-30-2013 02:32 AM

A great way to do amazon products is to just write about whatever the product is about...like give it a review and at the end of the blog let them have an option to click on your ad or link to go and get it.

- wealthygirl66 - 04-30-2013 02:42 AM

I agree with Amy. You can also find product review videos on YouTube (or do your own), and put those on your FB page/blog page. Talk about the benefits and the problems the products solves. On your FB give some tips or other helpful content.

- Jake - 04-30-2013 02:43 AM

Generally, due to he low commission promoting high priced products may be best, I believe the most successful Amazon affiliates setup made for Amazon 'stores' featuring select product categories, Amazon makes a data feed available that can automatically populate a site with many catalog pages. There are Amazon Wordpress plugins that automate this process.