Twitist Forums
I click links it takes me to web pages that have nothing to do with the link is it a virus what should i do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: I click links it takes me to web pages that have nothing to do with the link is it a virus what should i do? (/thread-69628.html)

I click links it takes me to web pages that have nothing to do with the link is it a virus what should i do? - Tortor Swaggasaur - 04-30-2013 08:28 AM

I think this is a virus on my internet im not sure. But It keeps taking me to these three spesific web pages. About old people with bone problems, some kind of serch engine and another page I forgot what it was about. Can anyoen give me the solution to getign rid of this problem?

- Sultan Ahmed - 04-30-2013 08:31 AM

Restart ur laptop and then try if this not working then dlt all cookies and use a free antivirus like avas can help u. U also can use comode free fire wall.

- Adam L - 04-30-2013 08:39 AM

Try what Sultan suggested but also check the hosts file on your computer to make sure it is not corrupt. You can find the hosts file by going to Computer clicking C: drive then Windows then System32 then Drivers, then etc. Right click hosts file choose to open with notepad. If there is something there for a site you visit like facebook a virus mapped it so it takes you to a different site.