Twitist Forums
I downloaded internet explorer 8 and now I can't read comments on facebook. Can anyone help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: I downloaded internet explorer 8 and now I can't read comments on facebook. Can anyone help? (/thread-69666.html)

I downloaded internet explorer 8 and now I can't read comments on facebook. Can anyone help? - scarlet_knight03 - 04-30-2013 11:33 AM

When I log on to facebook now some on the pictures on the wall are cut in half and I can't see if anyone made a comment. Is this caused by internet explorer 8 and if so how do I fix it?

- supermariokart - 04-30-2013 11:38 AM

On the right of the url box, there should be a button with a ripped page picture on it. Pressing this button will make IE8 display the current page like IE7. It should make the pictures appear correctly.

- gina718 - 04-30-2013 11:50 AM

I tried internet explorer 8 last week and had to delete it because my anti virus box kept popping up with warnings of phishing and it kept doing this during my time on line so I went to my add remove in my I think control panel and removed everything internet explorer 8 installed, including the extra stuff they included in my home page which I didn't like or even want but it was there because it came as a package. After removing these 3 items, my computer was back to how I liked it and my anti virus stopped popping up. I don't think my computer is ready for internet explorer 8, so right now I'm sticking to 7,
I believe you're experiencing the same, just get rid of it. Peace.