Twitist Forums
Fake profile harassing me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Fake profile harassing me? (/thread-69958.html)

Fake profile harassing me? - LostSoul - 05-01-2013 11:45 AM

Back in October someone made a fake Facebook account and was harassing me posting very mean and hateful things on my boyfriends wall about me and messaging me saying that I should kill myself and so on. I'm trying to get someone to find out who it is and I was wondering whether you think it's too late to report it to the police if I do find out who it was. I think people like this should be held responsible for their actions especially when I almost acted on committing and I know this happens all the time to people everywhere Just looking for your input. Thanks.

- abraXus - 05-01-2013 11:47 AM

there is no way to find out who it is - all you can do is report it and then block it

- Ben - 05-01-2013 11:59 AM

It could be just a bored person and it could be someone who has a mental problem. I wouldn't go to the police, but I would report to Facebook.

- Zoey - 05-01-2013 12:03 PM

You could tell the police, or you could just block them and forget about it? Thats what i would do.

- Jack - 05-01-2013 12:17 PM

It was really the bad and fake activity.It has to pain our heart .You need to report the police .Then all the matter will be handle the police .

- Sydney - 05-01-2013 12:25 PM

just tell ur bf to block the profile. once u block someone they loterally just disappear they cant find u and u cant find them.