Twitist Forums
My crush will never notice me, help?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: My crush will never notice me, help?!? (/thread-69979.html)

My crush will never notice me, help?!? - Albina - 05-01-2013 02:08 PM

Ok, so my crush is perfect. He's very good looking, smart, funny, friendly to everybody (including me) and outgoing. I'm silent, weird and just different. I don't fit in with the girls: they are all about "swag" "yolo" Justin Bieber, One Direction and Twilight. So... I think my crush likes one of the Swagfags Sad If he's interested in people like that then I have no chance! But I've been told that I'm pretty. I know I cant force someone to like me, but how do I at least try to make him notice me and like me?
P.S we are in middle school

- Jasmine - 05-01-2013 02:15 PM

Awh I'm sorry I felt bad no one awnsered ... But omg Hun I'm. Sure your beautiful!! <3 and really "swag" fags umm yeah right I doubt he's stupid enough to fall for them! They're all b***** ! Try talking to him! (: if your nervous maybe over Facebook or something? Ad him. I was really nervous about adding my crush and he accepted and well I made the first move and messaged him and well guess what he likes me!(: lol sometimes guys are shy an well you need o help him out (; but your beautiful! And don't put your self down! Or change for anyone. (: kk <3 email me if you need any advice!! JasminerRendon123@yahoo.com