Twitist Forums
Is there a way to get into the film industry with a business management degree? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a way to get into the film industry with a business management degree? (/thread-69983.html)

Is there a way to get into the film industry with a business management degree? - Vinita - 05-01-2013 02:20 PM

I am studying business management at university. I want to do business but I am really interested in doing something in the film industry (bollywood/hollywood). I wanted to know what I can do associated with film making?

- Isis - 05-01-2013 02:33 PM

Well, I guess you could be a producer if you wanted to. Or you could be in charge of the costs involved with filmmaking.

I feel that you should minor in filmmaking or at least take a class or two about it before you do anything major though.

Hope this helps Smile

- Carol - 05-01-2013 02:44 PM

There are many positions you could get into with that degree. The film industry is just one big business. You could work in film distribution at a company like Yekra. They distribute films digitally via the internet, email and social media. bit.ly/yekrasite