Twitist Forums
What should I say to the guy I made out with drunk at a party? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What should I say to the guy I made out with drunk at a party? (/thread-70118.html)

What should I say to the guy I made out with drunk at a party? - Cherry - 05-01-2013 11:55 PM

I'm in college and got really drunk the other night and made out with a random guy at a party. I don't actually find him attractive at all, I was just very drunk and honestly really upset. It's not like people don't do things like this all the time here, but I feel bad about it because now he's friending me on facebook and trying to talk to me and things, and I really only did it because I was very drunk. I never would've done it sober. What should I say to him?

- savannah - 05-02-2013 12:11 AM

I would just talk to him and make it clear, "hey, you know i was very drunk that night. Don't usually do things like that..." You might end up becoming friends with the guy,

- David - 05-02-2013 12:12 AM

Saying "I was drunk" is not an excuse. Drinking only gives you a reason to do something you are too afraid or ashamed to do sober. Just tell him the truth, in your eyes, he's not good enough for you sober.