Twitist Forums
If a girl loves a guy, will she poke him back when he gives her a poke in facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If a girl loves a guy, will she poke him back when he gives her a poke in facebook? (/thread-70130.html)

If a girl loves a guy, will she poke him back when he gives her a poke in facebook? - buddyz - 05-02-2013 01:05 AM

i saw a girl in a seminar function. We express the love each other and not told. Later we saw in facebook and realized that there is a mutual frnd between us. But its a lecturer. In that way i made a poke on her. But still not replied yet. What may be reason. Im much sure she likes me...both are good charactered. Plz reply considering this nature.

- Hunk - 05-02-2013 01:21 AM

Lol...I have around 70+ pokes war and all are girl...I m in relationship with the girl who did not reply to my poke...
Poke is not proposal..u need to grow up

- Emma - 05-02-2013 01:34 AM

pokeing girls on facebook doesnt mean nothing...poke them with your di!ck and it'll mean something

- L4R - 05-02-2013 01:50 AM

POKE is not for love.. After so long time we are missing each other..

- Vikas Lokre - 05-02-2013 02:00 AM

NO,It doesnt mean that she love guy if she poked back..if guy really think that she had feeling for him..then asked directly on facebook message.