Twitist Forums
Why is Twitter not showing any tweets on the timeline? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Why is Twitter not showing any tweets on the timeline? (/thread-7025.html)

Why is Twitter not showing any tweets on the timeline? - Odhran - 10-12-2012 09:19 AM

Just today my Twitter stopped displaying tweets from me or anyone I follow on my timeline. I can still tweet and see my mentions, retweets and trending topics, along with tweets on everyone else's profiles.

http://i.imgur.com/kqIsO.png <- That's a link to the message it gives me on my timeline about finding people to follow but as you can see I am already following plenty of people!

Is this happening to anyone else or does anyone know what's wrong / how to fix it?

Thanks

- phoenix_reborn - 10-12-2012 09:27 AM

Same thing is happening to me....anyone know why?

- Sarah Swales - 10-12-2012 09:27 AM

I've just been on the Twitter Help Center website and it seems like just about everyone's timeline has gone missing including me... D:

Don't really think we can fix it. It seems like Twitter just messed up somewhere.

Should HOPEFULLY be back to normal soon. ^ ^

- Blah - 10-12-2012 09:27 AM

I have the same issue since this morning. I thought it was because I was still using the old Twitter but I guess everyone is having the same problem, yet they're still tweeting even if no one will be able to read it haha.

- Mike - 10-12-2012 09:27 AM

Same!!!!!! this is so annoying i cant take it anymore >Sad

- Andrew - 10-12-2012 09:27 AM

My twitter timeline is also not displaying but it worked this morning.
I tweeted that my timeline was busted and one of my followers responded and said his was working fine.

I'm not sure what's up? ^^;

- JACKIE P - 10-12-2012 09:27 AM

Not working for me either. Should be back to normal soon im guessing.

- Kelly - 10-12-2012 09:27 AM

I am having the same problem, and I got the same message you did. It must be a Twitter problem. Has someone contacted them to let them know what is going on? I'll keep checking back, and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

- spitfire111 - 10-12-2012 09:27 AM

I seem to have the same problem too from my twitter account that I access via my browser at their site. The same error.

On the other hand, my second twitter account which I use for work is working fine. I use a twitter app for my computer call "Seesmic Desktop 2" for it.

I am not sure about "TweetDeck" though but from my point of view it could just be their website problem.