Twitist Forums
Do you think it's possible to get a girlfriend when you have severe acne? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think it's possible to get a girlfriend when you have severe acne? (/thread-70271.html)

Do you think it's possible to get a girlfriend when you have severe acne? - Jack Maric - 05-02-2013 02:32 PM

I think it's impossible because severe acne is not even "unattractive", it's just disgusting and repulsive...

- Emma - 05-02-2013 02:39 PM

Yes if they like pizza

- Rachel - 05-02-2013 02:54 PM

Why dont you just get proactiv or something then you could get one its only 20 dollars

- Marc - 05-02-2013 03:10 PM

It's possible, but the key is to show that you are being proactive about it and trying to clear it up. girls appreciate the effort.

- mariah - 05-02-2013 03:23 PM

Its totally possible. Many guys in my school have bad acne and are dating girls. To me I wouldnt mind it because my skins not the best either and I know how hard it is to control.

- ashton - 05-02-2013 03:27 PM

I think it is, someone shouldn't not date you just because you have acne, they should like you for who you are.

- Camden - 05-02-2013 03:39 PM

Anything's possible on the internet.

- jamie - 05-02-2013 03:45 PM

One of my friends has such bad acne it's unbelievable yet almost every month he has a new girlfriend because he's hilarious, smart and a rebel.

- Nicole - 05-02-2013 03:51 PM

People who suffer severe acne are most unfortunate... it is not only painful physically but emotionally as well. Those with severe acne often suffer from low self esteem and I believe that has a huge impact on their social life. However, I've seen quite a few young men with acne (who have the love and support of family and friends) lead very happy lives and they certainly have girlfriends. Some girls can break free of the media's idea of looking good and see the person beneath the pimples.

- Glitter - 05-02-2013 04:03 PM

Yes if you are a nice person it wouldnt bother me. Once you get to know someone i usually forget thwy even have acne. Remember you are always going to notice your flaws more than other people, they are too busy worrying about their own.