Twitist Forums
Question about Twitter? Multiple Tweets? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Question about Twitter? Multiple Tweets? (/thread-70448.html)

Question about Twitter? Multiple Tweets? - Unique - 05-03-2013 04:47 AM

Hello,

There is a twitter question. Suppose I want to convey a message to multiple approximately 5 people and this message becomes 3 tweets. Then how I'll do three tweets to 5 same people?

Suppose, in my first tweet, I write their 5 IDs like @someone but in next two tweets I don't mention any one's name and same on the third. So in this situation how next two tweets will reach to those 5 people which I had mentioned in my 1st tweet only?

For more easy understand, please see image below by clicking URL.
http://s7.postimage.org/txlm1wgbf/For_Twitter.jpg

See picture necessarily please.

Means 1st tweets had their names in text but in 2nd two tweets, nobody's name will be included then how next 2 tweets will go to those specific 5 people?

I hope you'll have understand my question. I would be grateful to you for your reply.

Best Regards,

- Omar Sar - 05-03-2013 04:57 AM

It won't reach them. I tried this already.

- heartordeath - 05-03-2013 05:09 AM

You can't do that. You have to @ them in however many tweets it takes to convey the message.

- Sandeep - 05-03-2013 05:19 AM

So you want to send a single but longer tweet to 5 different persons? It is not possible to tweet to someone without using @. But if they are your follower, your every new tweet will appear on their Twitter homepage. If they don't follow thousands (too many updates), they may get a chance to read your next tweets. But only if they keep their attention on the homepage or on their device.

Why worry about three tweets when you can send the whole thing in a single tweet? I mean use TwitLonger and put @mention for the 5 person. It's simple.