Twitist Forums
plz also sent me these filling the blanks about marketing i m great honour for u? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: plz also sent me these filling the blanks about marketing i m great honour for u? (/thread-7072.html)

plz also sent me these filling the blanks about marketing i m great honour for u? - farah - 10-12-2012 10:15 AM

1.___________ is often described as a marketing stepchild because of its limited and scattered use.
2.Most companies use salespeople to bring their company’s offering to the __________or _____________ publics.
3.Personal selling is the interpersonal arm of the ______________
4.Sales force management is the analysis, planning, implementation, and control of ________________ activities
5.________________ provide social occasions, breaks from routine and chances to meet and talk with company managers.
6.Direct marketing consists of direct ________________ with carefully targeted individual consumers to obtain an immediate response.
7.______________ is targeting broadly with standardized messages and marketing offers distributed through intermediaries.
8.A _____________ is an organized collection of comprehensive data about individual customers or prospects, including geographic, demographic, psychographics, and behavioral data.
9.Online banners, ads, websites and e-mails can be used as ______________communication tool.
10.Internet was used first time in ________________

- habibuk4 - 10-12-2012 10:23 AM

1)Public relations
2)consuming or business
3)promotion mix
4)Sales force
5)Sales meetings
6)communications
7)Mass marketing
8)customer database
9) (not sure )
10) 1962