Twitist Forums
What happens if you don't have a facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What happens if you don't have a facebook? (/thread-70743.html)

What happens if you don't have a facebook? - Jonathan Idk - 05-04-2013 02:47 AM

Will not having a facebook account effect my life? Would it interfere with my future? Could it prevent me from making friends, or even a girl friend? Does it creep people out or create awkwardness on not having one?

- J - 05-04-2013 03:01 AM

Lol, not having Facebook is the best thing that ever happened to anybody. Besides, I think you troll.
(if you aren't, just use email.)

- akum - 05-04-2013 03:07 AM

I think it's fine. I rarely meet people through Facebook... Although I did meet my x through Facebook... Buth that wasn't a good relationship. Also I prefer not to be friends with people I don't know... All in all I don't think not having one will matter much. If it something you don't care about than it doesn't matter

- justice - 05-04-2013 03:09 AM

No, nothing bad should happen most people will ask you if you have one but you should have a specific anwser why but facebook helps me stay in touch with friends because some people have a facebook and not a phone, but not having a facebook doesn't really matter and shouldn't effect your everyday life.

- Amanda - 05-04-2013 03:16 AM

Before 2004, people makes friends without Facebook and lived their life happily, so don't worry. Out of 7 billion people in this earth, 1 million people have Facebook account. so you can make friends easily on Facebook but that doesn't mean you cant make Friends in real life.