Twitist Forums
Any here working with Brandtology.com in a home-based, full time position in the Philippines? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Any here working with Brandtology.com in a home-based, full time position in the Philippines? (/thread-7081.html)

Any here working with Brandtology.com in a home-based, full time position in the Philippines? - greendeep - 10-12-2012 10:24 AM

I'm just curious 'cause I'm thinking of applying as a Social Media Research Analyst. And what could be the benefits that you'll get while working with them? Thanks!

- OneLifeLiveIt - 10-12-2012 10:32 AM

Interesting looking company with a decent web presence. They have 227 inbound links and are ranked in the top 203,000 in the world for web traffic.

Having that experience on your resume should open up doors for you in a year or two time.
I am trying to get my 2 sons involved in web analytics , coding , seo and social media as it is an excellent skill to have.

- ms.understood - 10-12-2012 10:32 AM

Never heard of brandtology.com

Thanks for the 2 points! Enjoy free advertising on YA.

- clncarplz - 10-12-2012 10:32 AM

No. Any company like that or the one that "onelifel" suggested that tries to get FREE advertising because they are to cheap to pay for it will also cheat anybody working for them.