Twitist Forums
My girlfriend has lied to me more than once!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: My girlfriend has lied to me more than once!? (/thread-70830.html)

My girlfriend has lied to me more than once!? - Help - 05-04-2013 09:53 AM

Me and my girlfriend have been speaking for about 5-6 months and going out for about 2 months and the first month was great we both promised no lies. Yet I found out she lied about having a Twitter account which I haven't told her I know yet, she lied to me saying she has never done anything sexual over cam or said anything sexual over chat when I know she said she'd give her ex, my mate a blowjob, and yesterday I heard a Facebook notification sound and she said she didn't have one when I know it was the Facebook sound and she said it was her Skype sound but I know she muted all of the sounds for Skype ages ago and she says she removes people who she doesn't remove :/ What should I do, I feel like my trust is just breaking slowly Sad

- Hannah - 05-04-2013 10:03 AM

Don't be with someone who lies, your better then that

- Jennifer - 05-04-2013 10:20 AM

Text her and ask her why she lies about pointless stuff.. or maybe she doesn't want u to see who she speaks to on facebook and twitter

- Jess - 05-04-2013 10:27 AM

dump her.

- AngioMan - 05-04-2013 10:41 AM

Tell her she HAS to start giving you b/j's or it is over. If she has done it to your friend she needs to start doing it to you right away. That will make up for the lying.