Twitist Forums
He never texted me back yet today? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: He never texted me back yet today? (/thread-70889.html)

Pages: 1 2

He never texted me back yet today? - Candace - 05-04-2013 02:53 PM

Last night, we were talking and he stopped messaging me out of nowhere. Then, this morning, I messaged him and still no reply. He updated his Twitter a few hours after I messaged him. Is he ignoring me or am I looking into things too much?

- Anthony - 05-04-2013 03:05 PM

lookin into things too myuch

- Claire - 05-04-2013 03:20 PM

your overthinking things, give it some time. maybe his phone died or he needs some space.

- elizabeth - 05-04-2013 03:23 PM

you probably were. Just don't text him for a couple days and see what happens.

- Mase Vol. 1 - 05-04-2013 03:24 PM

hmm he might be ignoring you. the guy has time to update twitter but not contact you! you are a low priority.

- sUdoku - 05-04-2013 03:31 PM

I think you're looking too much into it. If he doesn't text you back within 2 days then that's kind of off. Do other things and try not to think about this too much.

Don't text him anymore though. From now on, just see if he'll text you. He should reply your latest text within 2 days.

Remember though, if a text is not a question, etc, it doesn't really require a reply so keep that in mind.

- teenybeggar569 - 05-04-2013 03:43 PM

Definitely just leave things for a bit. When you text him next, make sure you ask a question so he has to reply. But otherwise, if he doesn't write back then forget about him ! Everybody deserves someone who can't wait to see them and doesn't play silly games.

- Desperate - 05-04-2013 03:51 PM

You're overthinking. If I've learned one thing about life, it's that trivial things like this are never what you think they are. There's probably a good reason for it. Don't bring it up to him, but talk to him face to face about something and you'll know if he's still cool with you(he probably is)

- lifeiscruel09 - 05-04-2013 03:57 PM

Maybe he just got bored of talking to you, i mean you can't talk to someone every single minute of every single day, he's probable just ran out of things to say, leave it a little and he'll probable talk again

- Melanie - 05-04-2013 04:06 PM

Dang Sad I had a guy do that to me not too long ago.. And then later, he acted like nothing happened. I honestly have no idea if I was reading too much into it, either. Just wanted you to know that you aren't alone. Smile Good luck, girly!
Sorry that I couldn't help out more.