Twitist Forums
why dont facebook for blackberry work on orange? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: why dont facebook for blackberry work on orange? (/thread-70902.html)

why dont facebook for blackberry work on orange? - obedientvest870 - 05-04-2013 04:23 PM

i regret buying a phone on orange its the blackberry u750 most apps dont work facebook for blackberry dont work and i phone them up and they cant speak properlly to understand me and apparently my bbm will be set up in 48 but they havent took my 5pound of yet!

- Little Muslim - 05-04-2013 04:28 PM

Orange is a really slow network and I actually hate it. Cannot wait for my contract with them to finish. Give them a ring and see if they can help. All the best.

- Maria Silva - 05-04-2013 04:39 PM

Orange is arealy bad network

- dannyboy2111 - 05-04-2013 04:52 PM

orange seems like a bad network from what im hearing your best bet would be to contact Customer Service it sounds like it could be a Network Issue on your Phones End

- Christian Siebeck - 05-04-2013 04:56 PM

Orange is a crap network..No getting around it

- Bee-Beth - 05-04-2013 05:00 PM

Orange is a great network in my area.... Everyone uses it... Apart from t-mobile but now they've joined it's basically the same Smile

- Maire Quinn - 05-04-2013 05:17 PM

It sounds like you haven't registered for your Blackberry Internet Service, also known as BIS.

I have a BlackBerry 8520 on Virgin Mobile, and as with other providers, I had to register with the BIS before I could use any data services such as Facebook, Twitter, BBM, etc.

I would firstly wait until they tell you that your BBM service has been enabled after those 48 hours, and try again. If it still doesn't work after this, then I would raise a case with Orange to find out how to register for their BIS service. With Virgin Mobile, I had to text a number to activate my data plan and then register on a website for it to work. You may need to do the same.