Twitist Forums
Help: Huge heartache and I'm getting seriously depressed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Help: Huge heartache and I'm getting seriously depressed? (/thread-71069.html)

Help: Huge heartache and I'm getting seriously depressed? - spacecadet - 05-05-2013 06:41 AM

I went all the way with a girl on the second date - she's probably the most physically beautiful girl I've ever been with in my life. A real head turner. She's 21 and I'm 33. We shared parts of the bills when we went out, but I dished in like 75% of everything we ordered. i strongly suspect that she was testing me to see if I had money or was rich, which I am not by no means. She said she really liked me, and well we ended up in a run-down old cheap hotel for the evening (her suggestion!!!), as she had to work early and didn't want to go where I live or where she lives. I have OCD, general anxiety disorder, and depression - now it's probably clinical. I fall in love to easily, and it took me a long time to recover from my ex gf (..if I really did recover). This girl I recently saw is not answering any messages or phone calls (1 phone call 2 texts since last Saturday, when I last saw her, and no answer, yet she still has me on bloody facebook) I will not call her back - I don't want to be humiliated more than I already am. Heartache landed me in hospitals before for attempted suicide. i don't want this to happen anymore. I'm also hypersensitive and if I like a girl I would do everything for the lady - maybe even jump off a bridge (well, not that...). I only saw the beauty in this lady and paid no attention to the fact that she was probably using me for a night out or just testing the waters to see if I have money. The evening was great though, and I cannot get this off my mind. I did not eat properly at since Saturday. have a huge knot in my gut. The girl inspired me like nothing else in a long time - in years. I can barely eat now - have to force myself. I feel weak and get dizzy all the time. I know I am not a teenager, but this is the way I am. Any suggestions on how to get over this with minimal damage to myself?
@Travis - Thanks, The situation and details extend beyond that, but thanks for your answer mate.

- Travis - 05-05-2013 06:54 AM

Don't let a girl do this to you! She may make your heart skip a beat, but it's not worth all this pain. Try distracting yourself... go out, grab some lunch, have some fun.

Hope this helps