Twitist Forums
Is anyone still having issues with Facebook and or Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is anyone still having issues with Facebook and or Instagram? (/thread-71203.html)

Is anyone still having issues with Facebook and or Instagram? - Austin - 05-05-2013 07:21 PM

Both my instagram and facebook have been down for over 24 hours now and ive followed all the instructions to "unlock or verify" my accounts. I have also emailed both companies multiple times and still have not got an answer or this issue resolved. Anyone still dealing with this or found an answer?
Update!!!

I finally got an email from facebook apologizing saying that they had suspended my account my mistake. I signed in right after and im back on facebook!

My instagram is still locking me out with the phrase "checkpoint required"... When i go on the browser from my laptop it says thank you and we will respond as soon as possible. Really annoying!

- Nick - 05-05-2013 07:25 PM

lots of people are. it's bullshit. i'm so pissed off. facebook support is the worst. the company is going downhill man. all they have to do is to have a little, just a LITTLE customer support. they're really all assholes.

i just want to login to fb/instagram again..

- Rodnea - 05-05-2013 07:29 PM

I am going through the same problem with Instagram! I'm so pissed off cuz Instagram was like my life!! I don't want to leave Instagram but I have no choice! I'm going to give it about 1-2 months to get itself back together!! But I'm totally pissed!!

- Julie - 05-05-2013 07:30 PM

UGH!!! just ridiculous - i've been refreshing google searches on this to see if facebook or instagram is responding in any way and other than yahoo answers, there isn't anything about this at all! What a mess and I sent them my drivers license reluctant and all figuring at least i may get access back, nada. getting madder by the minute....