Twitist Forums
Is everything restored to the way it was if I reactivate my facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Is everything restored to the way it was if I reactivate my facebook account? (/thread-71223.html)

Is everything restored to the way it was if I reactivate my facebook account? - Mr. T - 05-05-2013 08:24 PM

I am going on an international trip for a month, and I'm wondering if I should deactivate my facebook account before I leave rather than just letting it sit and accumulate wall posts...

If I choose to deactivate it, will I lose anything from the account like pictures, wall posts or apps when I reactivate it?

- jamie - 05-05-2013 08:25 PM

No, when you reactivate it, it keeps everything...friends, wall posts, everything. Just the way it was when you deactivated it. I've done it before.

- funnytim - 05-05-2013 08:37 PM

You will NOT lose anything when you reactivate later (everything is the same as before).

I have a number of friends who have done it before, as well as me.

- someone!!! - 05-05-2013 08:48 PM

Nothing is different if you deactivate and reactivate it. It will be the same as it was before. No worries!!!

- Arrogantgalley091 - 05-05-2013 08:55 PM

Nope. When you deactivate your account. your simply putting it on hold. Nothing is altered in any way and everything will remain on your page when you decide to reactivate it once again.