Twitist Forums
Facebook Privacy Question: If I have yet to approve a tag, does it still appear in my friends' news feed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook Privacy Question: If I have yet to approve a tag, does it still appear in my friends' news feed? (/thread-71247.html)

Facebook Privacy Question: If I have yet to approve a tag, does it still appear in my friends' news feed? - - - - 05-05-2013 10:34 PM

The Facebook Privacy Setting lets me review photos and posts I have been tagged in before they appear on my timeline. Hoewever, I would like to know if these posts and/or photos will appear in my friends' news feed while the tag approval is pending. The setting description only concerns itself with my timeline. I want to know if this ability to review posts also affects the news feed.

Example: My Friend A tags me in a photo. I have not yet approved the tag. Will the photo appear in the news feed of my Friend B (who is not a friend of Friend A) regardless? Or will it wait for me to approve the tag before it appears in Friend B's news feed?

- ViolentArtist796 - 05-05-2013 10:40 PM

Yes, it will still appear in your friends' newsfeed...

Good luck!