Twitist Forums
Do sites that give you a facebook layout if you download the install work? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Do sites that give you a facebook layout if you download the install work? (/thread-71467.html)

Do sites that give you a facebook layout if you download the install work? - Heather B - 05-06-2013 02:55 PM

there is websites online such as layout fever that will give you a layout and post it to your facebook page. You need to download a (i forget what its called) install we will call it, will it work? or will i get a virus?

- linkinpark_ff3 - 05-06-2013 03:11 PM

I've never tried, but I doubt it will work. Your facebook layout is the same as mine, and they'll never change. Even if you downloaded the program, I wouldn't see your layout, so why bother?

Save your self the time of cleaning up a virus and don't download it!

- ossy - 05-06-2013 03:12 PM

Nope, Facebook layouts cannot have layouts like Myspace does, it's how it was created what you get is what you signed up for. The simple design of facebook I don't mind it, it's very cool.

- France M - 05-06-2013 03:29 PM

yeah but the best is pagerage.com it is new and i just got a layout on it u just install yontoo and pick your layout