Twitist Forums
how much is the facebook app for the ipod touch? where is the cheapest place to get an ipod touch? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: how much is the facebook app for the ipod touch? where is the cheapest place to get an ipod touch? (/thread-71483.html)

how much is the facebook app for the ipod touch? where is the cheapest place to get an ipod touch? - cmbt16 - 05-06-2013 04:11 PM

i want to get an ipod touch. where is the cheapest place to get one? also how much is the facebook app and the other apps?

- Kels - 05-06-2013 04:23 PM

Ok well for your first question...where to get a cheap iPod touch I would suggest Target(where I got mine). The price is not discounted but you get a 25 dollar gift card-which if you go to Target a lot or at all works out well but also that is about the price for a case at Target which is what you could get with it.Just an idea.
And for you second question...the Facebook app for the iPod touch is free! That is always good. I wish you good luck with everything: )

- chyaababy. - 05-06-2013 04:31 PM

The facebook app is free, as well as the myspace app.

If you buy a brand new itouch, it's about $250 for the 8gb and more expensive for the 16gb.

I got mine off craigslist new for $190 though, you just have to shop around.

- geog_nerd - 05-06-2013 04:45 PM

The Facebook app is free, as are many others. When an app isn't free, it usually costs $0.99 to $4.99, but just like anything else you buy, there are all kinds of prices.

The 3rd Gen 8GB Touch is $180-200. The 3rd Gen 8GB model is basically identical to the 2nd Gen 8GB model, but it just has the most recent operating system version. You could buy a 2nd Gen 8GB model and just update the OS for $5 or $10 yourself if you're able to get a good price on a 2nd Gen 8GB model.

The 3rd Gen 32GB Touch is $280-300 and the 3rd Gen 64GB Touch is $380-400. The 3rd Gen 32GB and 64GB models feature faster processors, more RAM (talking about system memory for processing, not storage), Voice Control for operating the iPod, and headphones that include a microphone.

The lowest prices for new iPods are usually at Wal-Mart and Amazon.com. You can also check out the refurbished iPod section of Apple's store online (bottom left of store.apple.com). I bought a refurb 2nd Gen 8GB Touch last month and I can't tell it is a refurbished model.

- Paul - 05-06-2013 04:55 PM

Ebay is probably the cheapest place to get one. Be sure and buy from a power seller.