Twitist Forums
Should I ask this boy if I can add him as a friend on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I ask this boy if I can add him as a friend on Facebook? (/thread-71520.html)

Should I ask this boy if I can add him as a friend on Facebook? - dannydan2712 - 05-06-2013 07:33 PM

I have been talking to this boy on this online dating site for about 1 week, I really like him and I was thinking of asking him if I can add him as a friend on Facebook. If I do, does that mean that he will be my boyfriend?

Thanks for help.

- . - 05-06-2013 07:42 PM

Sure, ask if you can add him. But him saying that you can does NOT mean he is your boyfriend. That is a conversation you will have to have with HIM.

- Ric - 05-06-2013 07:57 PM

Facebook is just a social Platform. Go ahead and add him but Always remember that Online Profiles can be fake and unless you really know the background of the person, don't disclose too many personal information that will make you vulnerable and later compromise your safety.

- Natasha - 05-06-2013 08:01 PM

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it dont hun add him anyway dont need to ask he will reject or add but that dont mean he will date you.