Twitist Forums
How can I block specific tweets from specific people on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: How can I block specific tweets from specific people on Twitter? (/thread-71589.html)

How can I block specific tweets from specific people on Twitter? - Mack - 05-07-2013 01:13 AM

I want to have a few people still be able to follow me on Twitter, but I don't want them to see a few of my tweets. Is there a way that I can block them from these few tweets without blocking them completely or having them unfollow me? I don't want to block them from all of my tweets.

- Jared Guzman - 05-07-2013 01:28 AM

Sorry, as of now that is not possible, you either let them see all of your tweets or none of them.

- O. Ihaza - 05-07-2013 01:35 AM

Twitter does not currently offer that option. It's only possible to block a given user/users from following you or from viewing your tweets. Ones a user is folling you, you cannot block them without making them unfollow you. You can also activate the privacy feature; here, only users you approve can view your tweet. Facebook, on the other hand, has all these features.