Twitist Forums
While we all seem to be communicating more as a society, are were really saying anything? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: While we all seem to be communicating more as a society, are were really saying anything? (/thread-71811.html)

While we all seem to be communicating more as a society, are were really saying anything? - Thundercat - 05-07-2013 07:19 PM

When I drive or go to a store I see many people on phones. I'm near a college and see so many students with phones to their ears walking around campus. People are also online/texting/social media While there is a lot of communicating, is anybody really saying anything?

- sugarlips - 05-07-2013 07:22 PM

I believe that when it used to take weeks or even months to receive a letter, communication was held as more precious--hence, the importance placed on penmanship and eloquence. Communication is cheap and fast now--and so is what is communicated.

Is anybody really saying anything? I don't know. I try so hard not to listen. Thank God for texting--except while driving, which seems to be everyone's favorite place to do it.