Twitist Forums
How long has it been since you deactivated your facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: How long has it been since you deactivated your facebook? (/thread-72108.html)

How long has it been since you deactivated your facebook? - Smilingcar104 - 05-08-2013 09:14 PM

BQ: Why did you deactivate it?

I only ever used it once because other people did. I didn't even like it, I was sick of all the stupid comments, people asking to be my friend that I didn't even know, I was sick of all the adverts and apps etc. I hate it with a passion, so I decided to learn to make my own websites, lol Big Grin
I don't get why people use it to "connect" or to contact people. Personally I think it is dangerous.
If you want to contact someone you can email them, phone them or better yet, talk to them in real life conversation.

- hugedonkey368 - 05-08-2013 09:29 PM

I barely use it but I wont deactivate it just because its a good way of staying in contact for free.

- Brad - 05-08-2013 09:44 PM

I never deactivated it.

- Hi~ - 05-08-2013 09:53 PM

I didn't deactivate it.but I hardly go on it.No reason for TD but i Only keep family & close friends i know.not strangers.FB is a waste of time cause half the time they're not even on it.

- I♥Beatles - 05-08-2013 10:04 PM

I deactivated mine over 2 years ago. I was tired of the drama, of all the gossip, it was always the same. I agree with you, the people I was actually friends with I can call or text so I realized I didn´t really need facebook.