Twitist Forums
Do people realize that social media along with smartphones are tracking devices and intelligence gatherers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do people realize that social media along with smartphones are tracking devices and intelligence gatherers? (/thread-7223.html)

Do people realize that social media along with smartphones are tracking devices and intelligence gatherers? - Freedom Is Not Free - 10-12-2012 12:54 PM

Big Brother has found a loop hole that allows to have tabs on your whereabouts, place of employment and even how you take your coffee. Not to mention that such information is also shared and sold to other companies without you having a clue. Y'all better be good and pay your taxes now.

- Brian B - 10-12-2012 01:02 PM

and you are on the internet. You're playing right into their hands.

- Guido Fawkes - 10-12-2012 01:02 PM

I always pay with cash and I would never take a loyalty card.

- Little Red Hen 2.0 - 10-12-2012 01:02 PM

The government already knows where you work unless you're working under the table.

- Sans Deity - 10-12-2012 01:02 PM

That's cool. Let me know when they actually use any of that information to negatively affect my life. Y'all better go put on your tinfoil hat and hide under your bead. Big Brother might have seen this. Oh noez!

- purringflag880 - 10-12-2012 01:02 PM

Well if they really want to waste their time on me have at it. It is your choice to get a cell phone.

- ShriekingObserver048 - 10-12-2012 01:02 PM

Works for me. I'll never have to make confessions ever again.

- Yawn Gnome - 10-12-2012 01:02 PM

Is not a loophole, is part of USA Patriot Act.
I did not buy duct tape and I did not buy a flag from wal-mart that was made in China.