Twitist Forums
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie quote question? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie quote question? (/thread-7236.html)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie quote question? - falling_from_nowhere - 10-12-2012 01:07 PM

I saw on Twitter, 'Ron Weasley' was trending and a few people had put 'That's my girlfriend you numpties' in quotations. Did he actually say that in the movie? Maybe I was just too emotional to remember it or something lolol. If someone could tell me that would be awesome, thanks! Tongue
I don't think my question was 'Do you like Harry Potter' so I don't really give a sh*t if you like it. It's not what I wanted to know thanks.

- Izzie Anita Naime - 10-12-2012 01:15 PM

yeah he did. in part 2

- yo - 10-12-2012 01:15 PM

harry potter sucks in my opinion

- Keely Chan - 10-12-2012 01:15 PM

Yes, he did Big Grin During the Draco fire scene.

- Mallory Kay - 10-12-2012 01:15 PM

hahahahaha yes Ron actually says this in the movie. When he, harry, and Hermione are in the room where they practiced magic with a bunch of other students the year before, they were looking for the crown/tiara hocrux and Draco Malfoy insulted Hermione which resulted in Ron Chasing after him and saying, "That's my girlfriend you numpties!"

- Haley W - 10-12-2012 01:15 PM

Haha really! TO EVERYONE who has NASTY opinions about harry potter then you need to keep them to ur selves! They are not necessary! If you don't like harry potter then don't read ppls questions that have to do with them! -K THANKS!

- Rose Weasley φ - 10-12-2012 01:15 PM

It was in the movie. It was when Harry, Ron, and Hermione were in the Room of Requirements. Draco, Goyle, and Blaise were attacking them. Someone threw the Killing curse (Avada Kedavra) at Hermione and he went running after them yelling that. Here's the scene: http://i54.tinypic.com/1zwezxw.gif

- Lilu - 10-12-2012 01:15 PM

he did say it!! i was too exited the first time i watched the movie too hahaha

- wideparent764 - 10-12-2012 01:15 PM

He did say something like that, though I'm not sure if the last word was numpties.