Twitist Forums
How can I make more friends? 10pts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How can I make more friends? 10pts? (/thread-72407.html)

How can I make more friends? 10pts? - Hitface - 05-09-2013 10:10 PM

Ok I'm a 15 year old male and I just moved back after 2 years in another place.

I had friends but once I came back it wasn't the same, had nothing in common, and they didn't want me around. Well I got one new friend, but his past sometimes makes people hate him then me. This is just on my perspective though.

Also I do want to make friends and everyone knows me and talk to me but no one wants to go farther then that. I feel alone soemtimes and I'm missing out on life, just sitting at home, when I can see on social media that others are having fun.

Also this is more towards "guy" friends. This town also has a serious problem of never changing. Some.people have been friends since the first day pf kindergarten and dont invite New in their group. What should do?

Im writing this because I have a really good girl friend that had a fun party over the weekend. I was happy but I know because I don't have friends like she has, I won't be having fun like that for awhile or maybe never if this spent change.

- Pocket Protecktor - 05-09-2013 10:17 PM

Learn to play the guitar and form a band (It took me less than a year.)

- Andrew - 05-09-2013 10:29 PM

Just be yourself. If you want friends, be friendly with everyone, try to speak with others with topics they like. but don't do everything same what other do.