Twitist Forums
Was I justified in getting mad at this woman over facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Was I justified in getting mad at this woman over facebook? (/thread-72646.html)

Was I justified in getting mad at this woman over facebook? - Michael - 05-10-2013 06:12 PM

I was on a Lakers vs Lakers hater fanpage on Facebook, I voiced my hate of the Los Angeles Clippers and how much I hate their fans. This old ass woman says to me, "If you don't take your little ass somewhere and stfu. I was wiping my ass with Lakers rags before you were even born, so sit your fake thug ass down!" I called her a racist bitch, because I'm black and I don't like being stereotyped. Was I right to get mad at her? I don't care how old someone is, if they don't respect me I won't respect them. I'm 23 BTW.
To Duncan: I hate you as well
To Drizzy: Easier said than done, I hate people.

- Duncan - 05-10-2013 06:26 PM

"I'm 23"

It is time to grow up.

" I voiced my hate of the Los Angeles Clippers and how much I hate their fans."

You voiced your own stupidity and insecurities.

You earn respect by what you do and say not by demanding it.

- Drizzy - 05-10-2013 06:37 PM

We all get mad sometimes. Hey I get mad easily, but it's time to grow up like what Duncan said. Just ignore!

- Macy - 05-10-2013 06:44 PM

I do believe you should be offended by this woman by stereotyping and calling you names... actually I would be shocked if you weren't. You have the right to voice your hatred as it is a free country after all (@Duncan & @Drizzy's comments)... but I think you could have handled the situation differently without calling her names as well.