Twitist Forums
did anyone get the followng email from facebook today? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: did anyone get the followng email from facebook today? (/thread-72649.html)

did anyone get the followng email from facebook today? - IrishPrincess <3 my BC shep - 05-10-2013 06:24 PM

I just got an email saying that this is the beginning of your acting career. If you do get this email do not open it as it is a trojan horse virus and it will wreak your computer system. You have been warned, I was just wondering did anyone else get this message.

- punyminister954 - 05-10-2013 06:33 PM

I haven't gotten that in my inbox. It may have gone to my junk folder though, I don't check that one lol

But anything that mentions the beginning of my career in a certain field, I never open. I just assume they want me to enroll at their school.

- Flynn♥ - 05-10-2013 06:49 PM

Yes, I have received a virus from facebook. I'm glad I have good protection against it..But any email I get..That looks out of the norm...I don't open.

- mikey - 05-10-2013 06:55 PM

Aint had that one. I had one off a few people saying they saw me on the news with a link to the "video" or another video of me dancing. I never open them. And I NEVER click the link. You got to be up rather early in the morning to get one over on me.

- SD - 05-10-2013 07:10 PM

Its called Spam.

Like when alittle girl is bored and starts sending out chainletters.

noone reads them though=/