Twitist Forums
Girlfriend talking to another guy.. should i i worry??? PLEASE HELP!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Girlfriend talking to another guy.. should i i worry??? PLEASE HELP!!? (/thread-72698.html)

Girlfriend talking to another guy.. should i i worry??? PLEASE HELP!!? - Haha - 05-10-2013 10:28 PM

Well.. I get on twitter this morning and see her talking to a twenty year old, they had carried this convo for a good hour, and she knows I don't like him, they've done this before and I really had no problem with it at first till I saw that he was trying to hangout with her and she was down for it.. like wtf? We've been dating two months and I have pretty hard feelings for her and she seems to feel the same only sometimes. OtheTimes she is really short with me and all that. And she's going to some guys party tonight even tho last time she went to a party we nearly broke up but she seems not to care how I feel. Please help! Btw I'm 16 she's 15 and he was 20.. hope that helps a little..

- RIcky - 05-10-2013 10:32 PM

you need to get help!! you are controlling, she is 15, she doesnt need someone who keeps telling her who she can and cant talk to to hangout with. if you are that insecure you need to not date awhile. But if yo ukeep on trying to act this way ima fraid she'll make the decision to not date for you, she will drop you fast as she will have every right to as well.

- BILL - 05-10-2013 10:37 PM

I would worry man. He is trying to snatch her up. Put your girl on lockdown!

Answer mine please:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AktzbOKTzqpe7r9.gg7nQaUM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20130208102038AAFn8wG

- Bobby - 05-10-2013 10:51 PM

Ya you should be worried. Tell her she has no business hanging out with 20 year olds and you don't like that guy.

- Joe - 05-10-2013 11:02 PM

You should worry and at the same time you shouldnt. its up to you. if you trust her then dont worry. but that fact that shes talking to a much older guy could mean shes a little...how do i put this nicely. a slut who likes older guys? 2 months is not stable ground for a relationship. so it shouldnt suprise you if she was talking to other guys sleeping around. to be sure make sure you have a buddy at the party paying attention to her or something. i know it seems wrong to spy on her. but asking her about could result in a breakup. hope it helps bud