Twitist Forums
Why do beliebers call Justin Bieber 'kidrauhl'? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Why do beliebers call Justin Bieber 'kidrauhl'? (/thread-7290.html)

Why do beliebers call Justin Bieber 'kidrauhl'? - Emily - 10-12-2012 02:01 PM

beliebers are always trending stuff on twitter and sometimes they call him kidrauhl, why?
also - who is scooter? reeeally not a belieber(:

- Allie - 10-12-2012 02:09 PM

I think that it's what he named himself when he was younger, before he was famous. It's also the name of his YouTube account where he used to always upload videos of himself singing covers of songs (:

- Steph - 10-12-2012 02:09 PM

Its the name of his youtube channel!!

- Amy - 10-12-2012 02:09 PM

Justin Bieber's Youtube page is called Kidrauhl, aka the page that gave him his fame is called Kidrauhl. Being a Belieber myself I know how important that, without that youtube page Justin Bieber who most likely not be famousSmile

- Paige - 10-12-2012 02:09 PM

Kidrauhl is the username of the YouTube channel which Justin used to post videos of himself before he was famous

- Way16 - 10-12-2012 02:09 PM

It's the name of his youtube channel Smile

- Rawr - 10-12-2012 02:09 PM

It's the name of his youtube channel ! and Scooter is Justin's manager, he was the one who discovered Justin on youtube.

- Bittersong856 - 10-12-2012 02:09 PM

Kidrauhl is Justin's Youtube page. It's where it all started. He started posting videos since 2007 of him singing and got to where he is now :') Scooter is Justin's manager, he's the one who discovered Justin and made him famous.

- Shelly - 10-12-2012 02:09 PM

kidrauhl it the name of justin's youtube channel before he was famous (he still uses it) and all the fame started for him on youtube so that's why beleibers talk about kidrauhl.
Justin named his youtube channel kidrauhl because when he was younger his dad use to call himself lordrauhl.
Scooter is justin's manager he discovered justin on youtube Smile