Twitist Forums
Facebook app automatically sending requests to my mobile contacts ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook app automatically sending requests to my mobile contacts ? (/thread-72960.html)

Facebook app automatically sending requests to my mobile contacts ? - Soulja Buoy - 05-11-2013 08:48 PM

Wow this is scary facebook is sending requests to my mobile contacts , its like it searches for whatever the number I have in phonebook in its search engine and friend requests the profile linked with that number , It was pretty awkward when many of my relatives asked me about all the boobies pictures on my profile , oh god why T_T I am really really really horrified and who won't be when you aunt in 40's calls you and asks why do you have all the graphical stuff , this SHiiit sucks

- Edwin - 05-11-2013 08:52 PM

Did you read the terms and conditions? You gave them permission when you clicked on 'I Accept'.

- peacebuffalo - 05-11-2013 09:04 PM

When you first started you should have requested to do it manually. If you have a smart phone check your contact list. FB dump a mess of contacts onto my daughter's phone.